Networking with a difference!
Join 500 people climbing 70,000 steps on the East Stand of the Sixways Stadium and reach the summit of Mount Everest!
****** Register before midnight May 19th and get a FREE tee-shirt and a FREE place on our new Social Wall worth a total of £35! ******
Welcome to the BizFit Couch to Summit Challenge.
This is a bold and ambitious Networking Charity Event designed to achieve 3 things.
- To help develop the mental, emotional and physical resilience that we believe is required to successfully overcome the challenges facing today’s business owners.
- To create a very different type of networking event. An Event where owners of small to medium sized businesses across The Three Counties can come together and get to meet and connect with each other through a shared experience.
- To raise a combined total of in excess of £10,000 for a range of different charities.
What does it cost to take part?
Registration costs just £20 per person.
Shared positive experience
There’s an old adage in business that “people do business with people they know, like and trust.”
With teams of people climbing together to the top of the virtual summit this promises to be an event where people will really get to know each other through the completion of a challenging common endeavour.
“The how will show up after the commitment to the what.”
So if you:
- want to network with a group of likeminded individuals in a fun and different way
- want to stretch yourself out of your “comfort zone”
- want to better prepare yourself for any other challenges you might be facing
- want your business to not only grow but to thrive in 2017’s challenging business environment
then click here and join us on the BizFit Couch to Summit Challenge and together let’s enjoy a fun filled day while raising in excess of £10,000 for charity.
This promises to be an event people will be positively talking about for the rest of the year. Be part of it.
See you in June on the top of the world!